Saturday, June 27, 2009

MJ already R.I.P

I myself really can't believe this is happening...
Its was too fast and too real to be truth!

When my friend told me, I thought he was joking at that particular time...
But who knows this new really happen, when he show me the article of MJ pass away...

Huh, this is the first time I felt sad for the singer, I mean, usually I like just Oh, how pity, when i get a famous singer or actor pass away...and then get on with my life.

But this isn't the same feeling in me...i guess you must be affecting my whole life since the day I know who is him...

I'll remember you, MJ...cause of you make me felt that dance is cool and singing is enjoying and fun...

I love your songs, can be soft, can be rock and so on...

you're not alone, my favourite... :')

Rest In Peace, Michael...

No comments:

Post a Comment